-
December 14th, 2005, 11:24 PM
#1
HB Forum Owner
For those who like the red and white look of a ?Kirsten Christmas,? Jo-Ann Magazine (available at Jo-Ann craft stores)'s winter 2005 issue has several pages (58-63) devoted to mostly red-and-white Nordic/Scandinavian crafts to make. The crafts are adorable. They call the theme ?storybook Christmas.?
There are instructions for:
* Gingerbread men
* Painted ceramics
* Felt cutwork trees
* Antiquing/?etching? a cabinet
* Advent calendar
* Christmas sachets
* Knitted stockings (just beautiful, but only for the very talented knitter! For me it is only a dream! [img]wink.gif[/img] )
* Antiqued ornaments
I made the advent calendar and antiqued ornaments. They turned out so cute. I wish I had the time and energy and supplies to do more of the crafts. Hopefully this is in time for any of you who might enjoy it (I know it's a bit late for the advent calendar). Or you could get the magazine and put it away until next year. Just a warning, though, the advent calendar took forever to make!
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks